How do I host a dive?
It isn’t that difficult. If you have any questions, you are encouraged to ask a senor memeber if you have any questions, but here are the steps:
- Find a site where you would like to dive.
- Find a good date and time for the dive. You will probably need to take in account the local tides and currents at the site.
- Post the date, time, and location for the dive at www.meetup.com/Marker-Buoy-Dive-Club/schedule
- For the title, please put the general area and not the exact location
- Add some information about the site, the suggested skills and equipment required. It might be helpful to look at previous dives.
- Keep an eye on the comments and provide additional info if you can.
- At the time of the dive, make sure who shows up and work with the other divers to provide a buddy for each diver.
- At the end of the dive, make sure everyone returns safely.
- Congratulate the other divers on another safe dive.