Do you have a question? If you don’t see what you are looking for, feel free to ask us a question.
Well for one thing, you get to dive when and where you want and/or when you are able.
You get to meet and hang out with some of our great members.
Plus one more thing:
If you host a dive and 5 other Marker Buoy members dive with you, you get a free 10 fill air card.*
*An asterisk? Well, there is always an asterisk. This good deal of a free air card is only redeemable once per calendar month. Also, a rescue oxygen tank in possession of someone certified to administer it counts as an additional diver. So hosting a dive with you, an oxygen tank and 4 other Marker Buoys would get you an air card.
It isn’t that difficult. If you have any questions, you are encouraged to ask a senor memeber if you have any questions, but here are the steps:
- Find a site where you would like to dive.
- Find a good date and time for the dive. You will probably need to take in account the local tides and currents at the site.
- Post the date, time, and location for the dive at www.meetup.com/Marker-Buoy-Dive-Club/schedule
- For the title, please put the general area and not the exact location
- Add some information about the site, the suggested skills and equipment required. It might be helpful to look at previous dives.
- Keep an eye on the comments and provide additional info if you can.
- At the time of the dive, make sure who shows up and work with the other divers to provide a buddy for each diver.
- At the end of the dive, make sure everyone returns safely.
- Congratulate the other divers on another safe dive.